Career Tips for Aerospace Students and Young Professionals - Score the Job You Want
In This Section
Date and time: to be determined
This webinar offers information and strategies for students and young professionals looking to improve their job search and interview methods toward successfully transitioning to a new position. With increased artificial intelligence in the recruitment field, developing networking and social skills become even more critical. What can you do to improve your chances of getting the position you want?
- Define Your Ideal Job and Work Environment
- Know your Audience – Human or Electronic?
- Resume Development – Tips to Get Your Resume Read
- Research – It’s Critical to Your Success
- The Importance of Social Skills in the Age of Artificial Intelligence
- Make a Human Connection – Networking Face-to-Face
- Online Networking – Social Media Do’s and Don’ts
- You Got the Job! Now What?
Who Should Attend
Intended participants are graduating/recently graduated students, young professionals and others in the early stages of their aerospace careers.
Presented by: Susan Byrd Lubert, Chief Human Resources Officer, American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics
Can’t attend live? A recording will be available to AIAA Members after the Webinar.