ISO TC20/SC16 U.S. TAG
AIAA has been appointed as the Administrator of the new U.S. TAG for ISO/TC 20/SC 16, Unmanned aircraft systems. The new US TAG is soliciting membership for the development of international standards affecting the following areas:
- terms and definitions in the field of unmanned aerial vehicles;
- classification of unmanned aerial vehicles types;
- requirements to structural materials and processing used in the creation of unmanned aerial vehicles;
- requirements to ensure the reliability of unmanned aerial vehicles;
- requirements to ground-based systems and tools to ensure the flights of unmanned aerial vehicles;
- requirements for the rational usage of the radio frequency band in order to ensure safe and reliable simultaneous operation of unmanned aircraft used for various purposes.
If you are interested in participating on the U.S. TAG for ISO/TC 20/SC 16, please complete and return the TC20 SC16 TAG Participation Form .
U.S. TAG Administrator, SC16
1801 Alexander Bell Drive, Suite 500
Reston, VA 20191-4344