AIAA Welcomes Three New Corporate Members Written 16 February 2018
AIAA Welcomes Three New Corporate Members16 February 2018
The American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics (AIAA) is pleased to welcome its newest corporate members. These distinguished companies join nearly 100 other organizations who—through their innovation, ingenuity, and imagination—are shaping the future of aerospace.
“AIAA’s Corporate Members are vital to the Institute and to the aerospace industry’s overall success,” said AIAA Executive Director Dan Dumbacher. “Having such forward-thinking leaders and technical experts as resources and collaborators on our technical, steering, and public policy committees leads to better programs and gives us a more unified voice on issues of importance to all of us.”
New members include:
- BWX Technologies, Inc. Headquartered in Lynchburg, VA, BWX Technologies, Inc. (NYSE:BWXT) is a leading supplier of nuclear components and fuel to the U.S. government; provides technical and management services to support the U.S. government in the operation of complex facilities and environmental remediation activities; and supplies precision manufactured components, services and fuel for the commercial nuclear power industry. With approximately 6,000 employees, BWXT has nine major operating sites in the U.S. and Canada. In addition, BWXT joint ventures provide management and operations at more than a dozen U.S. Department of Energy and two NASA facilities.
- Crown Consulting, Inc. Headquarter in Arlington VA, Crown Consulting, Inc. (CCI), is a small business established in 1989, with 160 employees working throughout the United States. CCI features a sophisticated technical infrastructure that provides them with management and technical capabilities unsurpassed by other small businesses doing similar work. This infrastructure includes an analytics laboratory with an array of simulation, modeling, and statistical tools.
LogiCore Corporation Headquartered in Huntsville AL, LogiCore has been an innovative resource for Department of Defense, Government, and commercial clients. For over 15 years, they have consistently provided top-quality, on-time solutions to customers, and today, LogiCore provides Life Cycle Logistics, Systems and Software Engineering, Information Technology, Programmatics, and Training services.
If you are interested in exploring Corporate Membership in AIAA for your company or organization, please contact a member of our Strategic Relationship team.
- Chris Semon at 703.264.7510, Paul doCarmo at 703.264.7576
- Vickie Singer, at 703.264.7509.
- View the complete list of
corporate member companies.
View the complete list of corporate member companies.