For you, conquering gravity is all in a day’s work. That’s why AIAA works tirelessly to clear the runway for your innovation, ensuring nothing slows down the speed of progress. Whether advocating with policymakers or delivering education to engineers, our efforts directly benefit A&D professionals and the industry at large—fueling growth, the development of superior aircraft, and economic and exploratory opportunities with the potential to improve life as we know it.
As we prepare to provide policy guidance to our nation’s incoming administration and legislators, your technical expertise is critically needed. There’s never been a better time to bring your perspective to the conversation by becoming an AIAA member.
Congressional Visits Day
Mark your calendar for this year’s Congressional Visits Day starting 15 March 2021, featuring an expanded, fully virtual program exclusively for AIAA members. In addition to raising the awareness of members of Congress, legislative staff, and other key stakeholders on critical issues in A&D, it’s a great opportunity to understand more about how policy affects the work you do while networking with peers.
Plus, get the year-round content, connections, and experiences you need to succeed, including:
- The industry’s most comprehensive library of technical resources and journals
- Networking with 30,000+ peers around the globe through AIAA Engage
- Access to AIAA standards documents
- Discounted rates to forums that expand your knowledge and industry relationships
- Online learning sessions with interactive training and education
- Opportunities to publish and present research
- Use of our Career Center to discover top job opportunities and talent
- Regional and community relationships through local sections
We’re urging lawmakers to take substantial action on policies that provide sustained funding to the A&D sector, invest in research and development, and improve the STEM pipeline to strengthen our future workforce. Through these actions, we believe the United States can sustain our world-leading A&D sector and emerge from the pandemic with its global leadership position intact.