In This Section
- Professional Membership
- Young Professionals
- University Student Membership
- Educator Membership
- Corporate Membership
- Associate Membership
- High School Student Membership
AIAA Corporate Membership fosters an environment for aerospace leadership and technical excellence that enables companies to expand their industry presence, improve workforce development, get involved with aerospace advocacy, and participate in purposeful collaboration.
- Receive one (1) executive seat on the Corporate Member Strategic Advisory Committee. This newly re-organized committee meets with leaders from DoD, FAA, and NASA and opens the dialogue with AIAA leadership on the Institute’s initiatives.
- Consideration for key speaking opportunities at AIAA forums and events making your message heard in the areas you deem most valuable.
- Exclusive invitations to VIP networking events.
- Business to business introductions
- Join in Public Policy breakfasts on Capitol Hill to advocate for the industry.
- Participation within 70+ technical committees, or if needed, the creation of a new committee.
- Contribute to AIAA’s continuing education programs, through webinars, on-demand learning, and workshops.
- Interact with the future aerospace workforce by getting involved with AIAA’s student competitions related to your business.
- Receive an allotment of complimentary sessions-only registrations for your staff to attend AIAA forums. Plus, access to the lowest forum registration rates with discounts up to 40%.
- Recruit from hundreds of high performing students and young professionals at Meet the Employer events at select AIAA Forums.
- AIAA Career Center job postings at a discount of 40%.
- An annual allotment of complimentary individual professional memberships.
- Automatic elevation from Member to Senior Member designated employee(s) on your corporate member roster. This is an eight (8) year membership fast track, putting your employees on the expedited road to becoming an Associate Fellow.
- Introduction to local AIAA sections, student branches, and other programs.
- Your company name and logo prominently positioned alongside 100 other prestigious aerospace companies.
- Social media recognition across AIAA social media.
- Preferential rates for sponsorship at any of AIAA’s yearly events, which host nearly 10K professionals, students, and young professionals from around the world annually.
- Advertise in Aerospace America: The magazine of the American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics (AIAA), reaching nearly 30,000 aerospace professionals including AIAA members. New AIAA Corporate Members will receive a one-time complimentary color ad. AIAA Corporate Members receive a 10% discount on all advertising.
- AIAA SciTech Forum
5,000+ attendees—The largest event for aerospace research, development, and technology in the world.
AIAA DEFENSE Forum
350+ attendees—Government, military, industry, and academia, discuss the strategic, programmatic, technical topics and policy issues in aerospace and defense. Participation requires government clearance.
AIAA AVIATION Forum
2,200+ attendees—The only aviation event that covers the entire integrated spectrum of aviation business, research, development, and technology.
est. 2,000 attendees—AIAA’s newest event designed to drive the space economy forward. It’s the center of gravity for the space community—bringing technical and business leaders together.
Strategic Relationship Management Team
- Aerojet Rocketdyne
- Airborne Systems
- Airbus Americas
- Altair Engineering, Inc.
- Amazon Web Services
- Analytical Graphics, Inc. (AGI)
- ARi Industries Inc.
- Australian Space Agency
- Axiom Space
- Ball Aerospace
- Bastion Technologies, Inc.
- Blue Origin
- Bryce Space and Technology
- BWX Technologies, Inc.
- Centennial Software Solutions LLC
- Click Bond, Inc.
- Crean & Associates
- Crown Consulting, Inc.
- DLR - German Aerospace Centre
- dSPACE, Inc.
- Dynetics, a Leidos Company
- Engineering Systems, Inc.
- ESTECO SpA
- Estes Industries
- Galaxy Technology Hires LLC
- GE Aviation
- General Atomics Aeronautical Systems, Inc.
- Griffin Communications
- Gulfstream Aerospace Corporation
- Honda Aircraft Company
- HXFIVE, LLC
- Hypersizer - Collier Research
- Intelligent Light
- Jet Propulsion Laboratory (JPL)
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- LogiCore Corporation
- McKinney Associates
- Metacomp Technologies, Inc.
- MIT Lincoln Laboratory
- Moog Inc, Space, Advanced Programs
- Nabla Zero Labs
- National Aerospace Laboratory (NLR)
- National Institute of Aerospace (NIA)
- National Space Science and Technology Center (NSSTC – UAE)
- Northrop Grumman Corporation
- Paragon Space Development Corporation
- Physics, Materials, and Applied Mathematics Research LLC
- Practical Aeronautics, Inc.
- Pusat Teknologi Roket
- Quantum Improvements Consulting
- Raytheon Technologies
- Red Canyon Engineering & Software
- Rincon Research Corporation
- Rolls-Royce plc
- RUAG Space USA Inc.
- SAIC (Science Applications International Corporation)
- Sierra Lobo, Inc.
- Sierra Nevada Corporation
- Software Engineering Institute
- Space Exploration Technologies Corporation (SpaceX)
- Special Aerospace Services
- Spectral Energies LLC
- Spincraft, Division of Standex International Corporation
- Stellar Solutions, Inc.
- Stephenson Stellar
- Systems Technology, Inc.
- Teaching Science and Technology, Inc.
- Tecplot, Inc.
- Teledyne Brown Engineering
- Textron Aviation
- The Aerospace Corporation
- The Boeing Company
- The Charles Stark Draper Laboratory, Inc.
- The Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics Laboratory (JHU/APL)
- The MITRE Corporation
- United Launch Alliance LLC