AIAA Foundation Recognizes Outstanding Educators Written 14 December 2012
The AIAA Foundation has announced the winners of the 2013 AIAA Foundation Educator Achievement Awards. They are:
- Lanene Berry, Houston Independent School District, Houston, Texas
- Elizabeth Dabrowski, Magnificat High School, Cleveland, Ohio
- Lisa Damian-Marvin, Camden Hills Regional High School, Rockport, Maine
- Joan Labay-Marquez, Curington Elementary School, Boerne, Texas
- Sean McCullough, Anderson Districts I & II Career and Technology Center, Anderson, S.C
- Deborah Swan, Windsor Hills Math, Science, Aerospace Magnet School, Los Angeles, Calif.
- James Weber, Timberland High School, Wentzville, Mo.
The AIAA Foundation presents the Educator Achievement Awards every two years to classroom teachers who have demonstrated exemplary efforts in exciting students in grades K–12 about the study of mathematics, science, and related technical studies, and in preparing them to use and contribute to tomorrow’s technologies.