Introducing: DEMAND for UNMANNED: Catalyst for the Machine Intelligence Revolution Written 12 February 2016
Introducing: DEMAND for UNMANNED: Catalyst for the Machine Intelligence Revolution
This new symposium—held on 15-16 June in conjunction with AIAA AVIATION 2016—will focus on UAS-related research and development topics in order to address user needs.
Participants will discover how unmanned aerial systems are catalysts for autonomy, robotics, and machine intelligence; and are changing the nature of civil and military aviation.
- The Changing Face of Aerospace – The Impact of UAS
- Perspectives on the Future of Autonomous Systems and Technology
- The Autonomy “Dream”
- National Research Council’s “Autonomy Research for Civil Aviation Study”
- NASA’s Autonomy Roadmap
- DOD Perspectives
- Visions of the Future and the Pace of Change
- UAS Traffic Management (UTM)
- Transformation in the National Aerospace System
- FAA’s Center of Excellence for UAS Research (ASSURE)
- The User Experience
- UAS Student Competition – an alpha test for a high school robotics competition