Become an Exhibitor
“Exhibiting at AIAA events has allowed us the opportunity to meet the leaders and bright minds in aerospace. As an engineering simulation software company, it’s invaluable to have face-to-face discussions and share ideas at these forums.”Jon Zenker, Staff Engineer, Gamma Technologies
Unmatched by any competitive event, AIAA Propulsion and Energy Forum explores emerging technologies, research, and innovations affecting propulsion and energy systems in the aerospace industry.
Influence the market by connecting with industry experts in air-breathing propulsion, launch capabilities, and in-space energy systems.
- Reach over 1,500 participants from more than 25 countries.
- Attendee's work on everything from jet engines, rockets, and deep space propulsion to space habitation, electronic aircraft technologies, small satellites, and more!
Floor Plan & Exposition Schedule
View the floor plan and select your booth. Booking a spot on the perimeter of the HUB puts you in direct proximity to the largest gathering of forum attendees. Be among the few companies to secure one of the prime booths surrounding the 40’ x 80’ area.
About The HUB
Located in the heart of the exposition hall is a multi-use area featuring innovative member-driven programming:
- Prime high-traffic booth space surrounding The HUB
- Expansive centralized networking lounge
- Presentation areas
- Recruiting connections
- Daily happy hour cash bar
- Daily coffee breaks
- Food concessions
- AIAA Pavilion and bookstore
- and much more!
See the list of organizations and companies that are exhibiting at the forum.
Monday, Aug 24 – Expo Hall open in Afternoon
Tuesday, Aug 25 – Expo open all day
Wednesday, Aug 26 – Expo Hall open in morning and closes after attendee lunch in Expo Hall
Exposition Booth Pricing
Pricing for 2020 AIAA Propulsion and Energy Forum:
$4600 per 10’x10’ – Standard Booth
$5000 per 10’x10’ Premium Booth location facing the HUB
Included in each 10'x10':
- Digital promotion pre, during, and post event
- Listing on the forum floor plan
- Inclusion in the forum program
- Pipe and drape side and back walls
- Sign with company name and booth number placed on back drape
- (4) exhibition hall only badges
- (2) drink tickets for the Opening Reception
- (2) lunch tickets for the boxed lunch
Additional information: Furniture (tables/chairs), electricity, and carpeting (unless the exposition hall is carpeted) are NOT included in the booth fee. Additional exhibitor badges may be purchased. Drink and lunch tickets will be delivered on site in an AIAA Exhibitor Welcome Kit.
Reserve your Exhibit Space
View the floor plan and contact us today to reserve your space at the forum.
AIAA Strategic Relationship Management Team