Become a Sponsor
"It’s important to find the newest and best ways to make our airplanes and our industry better. This is a great opportunity to network and make that happen."Robert Fuller, Communications Manager, Lockheed Martin Aeronautics Company
Unmatched by any competitive event, AIAA Propulsion and Energy Forum explores emerging technologies, research, and innovations affecting propulsion and energy systems in the aerospace industry. Reach over 1,500 participants from all over the world, from more than 25 countries, that work on everything from jet engines, rockets, and deep space propulsion to space habitation, electronic aircraft technologies, small satellites, and more—join them!
- Product Alignment – Your target market is here. Align your product at the right show, with the right audience and connect with a meaningful network.
- Brand Visibility – Take a step forward to help increase your brand's equity in the market.
- Lead Generation – Capture the right audience segment to help meet your organizations goal.
- Publicity – Gain media exposure through attendee photographs, media outlets, and AIAA communications.
- Develop – Shape the future of aerospace with us.
The AIAA Propulsion and Energy Forum brings together over 1,500 participants from all over the world, from more than 25 countries. The attendees represent all aspects of the aerospace industry from government, academia, and private institutions. Attendees dive into over 30 different specialized technical disciplines, from electric aircraft propulsion and fossil-fuel power technologies to gas turbine engines and space nuclear power systems.
Top-level branding and marketing opportunities for 2019 include premier sponsorships, delivering the highest visibility possible and providing exposure by aligning your brand with AIAA as a top promotional partner across an entire event. Connect your brand with thousands of industry influencers from all across the world including decision makers, entrepreneurs, scientists, engineers, technologists, educators, and students.
- Premier Sponsor - AIAA's most prestigious and exclusive partnership option (call for availability)
- Signature Sponsor - High visibility and partnership positioning with AIAA and its other partners
- Executive Sponsor - Notable brand positioning with AIAA and its other partners
If you're looking for even more exposure we have several unique sponsorship opportunities inside the HUB! Align your brand in this multi-use area built in the heart of the Exposition Hall featuring innovative and interactive member-driven programming. We have a jam-packed schedule of activities driving lots of traffic to the heart of the Exposition Hall.
HUB Title Sponsor
AIAA forum attendees visit the Exposition Hall to discover emerging technologies and solutions, network and purchase industry publications. Get premier exposure with the HUB.
The Daily Grind
Sponsor one of the most visited spots at the forum, The Daily Grind - Espresso Bar and Coffee Service, where a barista wearing your logo on their apron will be handing out beverages with your logo on every cup.
"Launch Pad" Presentation Area
An area for discussion and content presentation within the HUB. Present your own content to this highly targeted audience.
Time To Shine
Achieve branding visibility by hosting the Time to Shine station and associate your brand with a luxurious, yet practical experience attendees won't soon forget.
Career Pursuits in the "Hangar"
Inspire and connect with professionals, students, and rising leaders from around the world.
Create and customize your own sponsorship packages with our wide variety of highly visible branding and marketing opportunities throughout the forum.
- Durand Lectureship for Public Service Sponsor
- Event Material Options - Attendee Bag, Lanyards, Full-Page Advertisement in the Program, etc.
- Digital Sponsorships - Livestream Video Sponsor and Twitter Sponsor.
- Events - Become a sponsor of Student Welcome Day, Rising Leaders in Aerospace Events, and/or Networking Coffee Breaks.
- Small Business Gold and Silver Sponsors - Options available for small businesses with 11 or fewer employees.
- Get Beyond the Exposition Hall - Newly created sponsorship options for every budget.
- and much more!