Become a Sponsor
"It’s important to find the newest and best ways to make our airplanes and our industry better. This is a great opportunity to network and make that happen."Robert Fuller, Communications Manager, Lockheed Martin Aeronautics Company
Reach over 1,500 participants from all over the world, from more than 25 countries, that work on everything from jet engines, rockets, and deep space propulsion to space habitation, electronic aircraft technologies, small satellites, and more!
5 Reasons to Sponsor
- Product Alignment – Your target market is here. Connect your brand with thousands of industry influencers from all across the world including decision makers, entrepreneurs, scientists, engineers, technologists, educators, and students.
- Brand Visibility – Take a step forward to help increase your brand's equity in the market.
- Lead Generation – Capture the right audience segment to help meet your organizations goal.
- Publicity – Gain media exposure through attendee photographs, media outlets, and AIAA communications.
- Develop – Shape the future of aerospace with us.
Influence the market by reaching industry experts in air-breathing propulsion, launch capabilities, and in-space energy systems.
- Reach over 1,500 participants from more than 25 countries.
- Attendee's work on everything from jet engines, rockets, and deep space propulsion to space habitation, electronic aircraft technologies, small satellites, and more!
Top-level branding and marketing opportunities for 2020 include premier sponsorships, delivering the highest visibility possible and providing exposure by aligning your brand with AIAA as a top promotional partner across an entire event.
- Premier Sponsor - AIAA's most prestigious and exclusive partnership option (call for availability)
- Signature Sponsor - High visibility and partnership positioning with AIAA and its other partners
- Executive Sponsor - Notable brand positioning with AIAA and its other partners
the HUB Sponsorship
We have a jam-packed schedule of activities driving lots of traffic to the heart of the Exposition Hall:
- Post Plenary and Forum 360 interviews
- New perspectives
- Student presentations
- Product pitches
- And fun – music, contests, meet ups
HUB Title Sponsor
AIAA forum attendees visit the Exposition Hall to discover emerging technologies and solutions, network and purchase industry publications. Get premier exposure with the HUB.
The Daily Grind
Sponsor one of the most visited spots at the forum, The Daily Grind - Espresso Bar and Coffee Service, where a barista wearing your logo on their apron will be handing out beverages with your logo on every cup.
"Launch Pad" Presentation Area
An area for discussion and content presentation within the HUB. Present your own content to this highly targeted audience.
Time To Shine
Achieve branding visibility by hosting the Time to Shine station and associate your brand with a luxurious, yet practical experience attendees won't soon forget.
Career Pursuits in the "Hangar"
Inspire and connect with professionals, students, and rising leaders from around the world.
Increase Brand Visibility
Exposure and frequency effect awareness and purchase behavior. Increase your odds by adding an on-demand option.
- Advertisement in Program Guide
- Delegate Bag
- Bring your own Banner
- Durand Lectureship for Public Service Luncheon (Sold – SciTech only)
- Flight Plans
- Hotel Keycard (NEW!)
- Networking Coffee Break
- Pen and Pad
- Seat Drop
- Social Media Sponsorship (NEW!)
- Technical Session Sponsorship (NEW!)
Become a Sponsor
AIAA Strategic Relationship Management Team