In This Section
- Meeting Papers
- Publish with AIAA
- Aerospace America
AIAA is your number one resource for state-of-the-art aerospace books and periodicals for libraries and information centers. At AIAA, we know that librarians like you are at the forefront of information management and dissemination, and we are committed
to providing you the tools you need in order to better serve your users.
Institutions will be able to designate administrators to view current subscriptions, enable content suppression, access MARC 21 records for subscribed journals, update IP address information, download COUNTER reports, set up Open URL reference linking with branded buttons, and configure a site-wide co-branding message that will be visible to the institution's constituents. To assign or become an administrator, please contact AIAA at email@example.com with the following information: Institution name, AIAA customer number, First Name, Last Name, Email Address and Title of the administrator.
AIAA participates with digital content aggregators ebrary, Knovel, and Books24x7. We also participate with multiple discovery services.
All of AIAA’s current journals, with the exception of the Journal of Thermophysics and Heat Transfer (JTHT), are ranked in the Thomson Reuters Journal Citation Reports’ Engineering, Aerospace Sciences category. JTHT is ranked in the Engineering, Mechanical category and the Thermodynamics category. The Journal of Guidance, Control, and Dynamics also is ranked within the Instruments and Instrumentation category.
You may be interested in…
- Instructions on how to access usage statistics
- Information about AIAA journal impact factors
- Subscription access to AIAA Publications
- Current Institutional eBook and Journal Prices Lists
- Contact information for AIAA sales representatives
- Accessing Supplemental materials
- Serving on the AIAA Library Advisory Board
- EZ Proxy and Trusted Proxy set up for ARC
- Videos on how to search and navigate ARC
* While AIAA's ARC platform supports both EZ Proxy and Trusted Proxy, AIAA recommends the use of Trusted Proxy.
Institutions that purchase online content from AIAA must agree to AIAA’s License Agreement for Published Materials through AIAA’s Aerospace Research Central (ARC), even if they have previously signed an agreement. To download this agreement, please click here. For questions regarding the agreement or to send a signed license agreement, please contact Michele Dominiak.