Nominations and Elections Test - Rich
In This Section
- Sample Conversion and Personalization page
- Placeholder for Training
- External Link Test
- Using existing DBF feature
- Nominations and Elections Test - Rich
- Engineers Week 2020 - DRAFT2
- Engineers Week 2020 - DRAFT3
- Events - testing featured
- Test - Corp Member Logos
Your Institute, YOUR VOTE!
2020 Ballot for AIAA Council of Directors
Voting opens 29 January, and closes 21 February 2020, 1500 hrs, ET.
Please log in above to proceed.
The 2020 election marks AIAA’s third year following implementation of the new governance model. Members will be electing director openings on the AIAA Council of Directors. The Council Nominating Committee has done an excellent job in developing a slate of outstanding candidates. Your job now is to carefully review the candidate statements and select whom you believe is best suited to lead AIAA.
Every member is strongly encouraged to use the electronic voting system once it is active on 29 January. AIAA will monitor the system to ensure a smooth voting process, and our independent third party vendor, Survey & Ballot Systems, will confirm that the web-based voting system is operating properly. All ballots must be submitted online through the website, aiaa.org/vote, by 1500 hrs, ET, 21 February 2020.
Additional Voting Resources:
- 2020 Election Guide
- For technical assistance while voting, contact Survey & Ballot Systems at 952.974.2339 or firstname.lastname@example.org (Monday-Friday, 0800-1700 hrs CDT).
- All other election-related questions, contact AIAA Customer Service at email@example.com, 703.264.7500, or (toll-free, U.S. only) 800.639.2422.