Membership Matters at AIAA
AIAA has dedicated itself to shaping the future of aerospace and our future is YOU. Join us and let AIAA be your vital lifelong link to reliable resources and growth opportunities.
Benefits of Student Membership
- AIAA Daily Launch — Stay informed on the latest industry reports that affect your day-to-day work.
- Student Chapters — Your connection to aerospace peers on your campus. Nearly 200 campuses worldwide participate in AIAA.
- Graduate and Undergraduate Scholarships — Fund your degree and earn profession-wide recognition.
- Design/Build/Fly Competition - Participate in this challenging and industry-recognized competition.
- Design Competitions - Compete in annual design challenges that span the breadth aerospace technical fields.
- Aerospace America — Get in-depth insight on the subject matter that is shaping the aerospace industry with this monthly digital publication.
- Participation is Power — Help advance our industry, and your leadership skills by volunteering and involving yourself in AIAA leadership, committees, and events.
- Local Section Events — Meet colleagues and network with engineers and aerospace professionals near you.
- Enhance Your Leadership Skills — AIAA’s Regional Student Paper Conferences provide opportunities to present your technical papers and research.
- Use Our Career Center — Your ladder to success, AIAA lists the latest jobs in the aerospace industry!
- Discounts on AIAA Forums — Save on AIAA forums and professional development seminars that provide you with the opportunity to network with your fellow members. Have conversations with collaborative and innovative executives and professionals who will be your lifelong link to the aerospace community.
- Discounts on Publications — Get significant savings on text books, technical papers, and journals!
- Free Access — To AIAA standards documents.
- FREE Subscription — Expand your news beyond AIAA with a free subscription to Aviation Week and Space Technology.
To prove how valued you are here at AIAA, we keep our dues extremely low for high school, graduate, and undergraduate students. For just $25, you get all the benefits listed above and more!
We’re happy to help! Email the Member Services Team at