Technical Presenter Resources
Abstract Submission Process & Requirements Technical Presenter FAQs
Below are links to files useful for individuals who submit abstracts and present technical papers at AIAA forums. Early in the process, determine the extent of any Government or corporate approvals required for your presentation to preclude late submissions or withdrawals.
- Technical Briefing Abstract (for those unable to upload an unrestricted abstract)
- Proofreading Checklist
- Presentation Template*
*Use of this template is optional, but please review requirements/recommendations that it contains.
Optional, for accepted presenters submitting to DTIC only:
- Manuscript Template
- Manuscript Template (LaTeX)
For LaTeX technical assistance, contact Overleaf.
- For more information about abstracts and slides, visit Technical Presenter FAQs.
- For more information about A/V equipment and speakers' briefings on-site, visit What to Know On Site.
- Early on, determine the extent of any Government or corporate approvals required for you to preclude late submissions or withdrawals.