What to Know On-Site
Before You Travel
Know the Weather Forecast for Laurel, Maryland to pack accordingly. The attire is business casual.
Kossiakoff Center at Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics Laboratory
11100 Johns Hopkins Road
Laurel, MD 20723-6099
From the Homewood Suites
From other locations
The lower level parking lot near the Kossiakoff Center is recommended. Parking tags are no longer required.
Registration and Badging
Registration and badging are two separate entities for this forum. You need to be registered with AIAA AND have submitted your clearance and photo through Raytheon.
Have you done the following:
- Submitted your Security Clearance Form to Raytheon?
- Submitted your photo (headshot) to Raytheon?
- Completed your registration with AIAA?
- Printed your AIAA registration confirmation receipt?
On Site Badge Pickup and Registration
- Take your AIAA confirmation receipt to the Security Desk to pick up your materials.
- If you have not completed all the steps listed above, please visit the AIAA registration desk.
Registration and Information Center Hours
- Tuesday, 11 April 2023 - 0700–1730 hrs
- Wednesday, 12 April 2023 - 0700–1730 hrs
- Thursday, 13 April 2023 - 0700–1730 hrs
Attendance at this forum is restricted to U.S. citizens who possess a final SECRET security clearance verified by the Security Office Coordinator.
A photo security badge is required for admittance to the conference sessions and functions. Each attendee will be required to produce a driver's license, military I.D., or company photo I.D. prior to receiving a conference badge. Badges must be worn at the conference.
- Electronic devices and electronic equipment of any kind are not permitted in the session rooms. This includes smartwatches, Fitbits, or other fitness trackers, laptops, cameras, PEDs (Personal Digital Assistants), cellular telephones, two-way pagers, and recording devices.
- One-way pagers must be placed on vibrate and hearing aids must be placed in airplane mode during the sessions.
- If you must bring your electronic device into the facility, you will need to leave it outside the session rooms. Plastic bags will be available to package them with your business card on tables outside. NOTE: AIAA and Raytheon Technologies are not responsible for items left outside the session rooms.
Note-taking is not permitted in or around the forum sessions. Books, magazines, fliers, brochures, and other paper products will not be allowed in the session rooms. Luggage, briefcases, and other large cases will not be allowed in the forum area. Please leave these items in your car or at your hotel as storage is not available at the Kossiakoff Center. Small handbags, purses, and personal possessions will be inspected upon entry into the forum area.
Security spot-checks may be made at any time.
WiFiDue to the classified nature of the forum, WiFi access will not be available in the Kossiakoff Center.