2020 Region VI Student Conference 28 March - 29 March 2020 Portland State University, Portland, Oregon
Save the date for the 2020 Region VI Student Conference taking place 28-29 March 2020 at Portland State University in Portland, OR. Students will be able to present their research to peers and professional members of industry, and be eligible for monetary prizes.
Registration & Cancellation
- Registration opened 3 January 2020
- Registration Deadline: 7 March 2020 at 2359hrs EDT
- Registration Cancellation Deadline: 14 March 2020 at 2359hrs EDT
- Student Member: $40
- Student Non-Member: $50
- Professional Member: $60
All papers submitted to the Student Regional Conferences must follow the AIAA Meeting Paper format.
Abstracts Due: 03 February 2020 *Deadline Extended*
Final Papers Due: 28 February 2020
Portland, OR is served by Portland International Airport, located just a short distance from downtown.
The conference hotel is the University Place Hotel & Conference Center. In order to make reservations at a special conference rate, please call 503-221-0140 press line 1 for the front desk, and mention Portland State Aerospace Society. If you are travelling by car, the hotel charges a $13 daily parking fee.
Hotel cutoff: 28 February 2020
- 5:00pm - 7:00pm – Meet the Employers Recruiting Event
- 9:00am – 9:30am – Breakfast & Check In
- 9:45am – 10:00am – Welcome
- 10:00am – 11:30am – Paper Presentations
- 11:45am – 1:15pm – Lunch
- 1:30pm – 5:00pm – Paper Presentations
- 5:15pm – 6:45pm – Dinner
- 9:00am – 9:30am – Breakfast
- 9:45am – 11:30am – Workshops
- 11:30am – 12:15pm – Lunch
- 12:30pm – 4:00pm – Evergreen Aviation & Space Museum Tour
- 5:45pm – 7:45pm – Awards Dinner