Publish with AIAA
In This Section
- Meeting Papers
- Publish with AIAA
- Aerospace America
Five Reasons to Publish with AIAA
- Mission-critical—AIAA's mission is to advance the arts, sciences, and technology of aeronautics and astronautics, and to promote the professionalism of those engaged in these pursuits.
- Time-tested—Your contributions will survive the test of time. Materials from 1930 to today—AIAA meeting papers, archival journal articles, books, and the research published by AIAA's predecessor societies—are all available in the AIAA Aerospace Research Central.
- Respected—AIAA is a name that individuals and institutions alike know and trust. When you publish with AIAA, your name is connected with the most prestigious publications in aerospace.
- Worldwide exposure—When you publish with AIAA, the impact is felt around the world. AIAA publications reach across the globe, with distribution in more than 80 countries, through a worldwide network of traditional and online distributors.
- Professional staff support—Our editorial and customer service teams will support you, across all types of content, and sales and marketing teams ensure that your contributions reach customers around the world.
Discover How to Get Published with AIAA
AIAA has earned an international reputation as the preeminent publisher of cutting-edge aerospace journals and books, and as the leading source of aerospace industry archives, dating back to the early 1900s.
Watch our recorded webinar on how to get published with AIAA journals, books, meeting papers, standards, and magazine.Subscribe to AIAA's Channel
For more information about publishing with AIAA, please visit the resource page for the specific product you are interested in: